Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ATTENTION: (MYA ) (LENE) LEAVE MY CHILD ALONE I ER

  1. #1
    Account Suspended LooneyTune01's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    FIRST MAYA YOU ARE ARE VERT FUNNY MUFOLO, BUT NOT FUNNY ENOUGH, I CLEANED MOST OFFTHE SHIT WHAT THE FUCK YALL WHAT FROM ME MY LIFE OR PRIDE NOT BECAUSE YOU NOTTING GET IT YOU CAN POST SHIT ABOUT ME FOR THE NEXT WEEK,MONTH ,YEAR AND DECADE I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT OR ANY BODY ELSE THAT HATES ME I'M A GROWNE ASS LADY WHOM DOES'NT GIVE A DAMM ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK MY DAUGHTER MADE AN HONEST MISKATE AND YALL DICKS HEADS TRY TO DOGG HER SHE ONLY DID THIS FOR SOMEBODY BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP THEM , BECAUSE SHE IS SUCK A KIND A GENTLE PERSON AND BECAUSE OF YOU SHIT BRAINS HER PRIDE IS HURT BUT THIS IS HER MOTHER BEHIND HERE THE NAME NOW SO FUCK WITH I'LL GIVE YALLS ASSES A BRAKE OF SOCEITY YOU MEAN PIECES OF SHIT.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *CRIES* NOOOOOOT!!!!!!! dont come here n whine..... I stated back farther no spam on this board....IF YOU OR YOUR SO CALLED DAUGHTER READ OR CONTRIBUTED TO A BOARD BEFORE POSTING YOUR CRAP IT WOULD BE FINE!! SO quit yer yellin at me and go find someone else to bother biggrin

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dafunks's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2000
    Posts
    592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Bleh, your scum of the fucken earth. Crawl back in your cage you uneducated peace of shit!

    ------------------
    I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.

    Internet Addicts
    The FightClub Forum
    InternetTerrorists.org

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •